Add Logo PEMILIHAN TOUCH KOREA TOUR PENGALAMAN TIM EVENT

27 August 2011

Holiday's Coming!

Holiday's coming! I'm happy, eventho I have sooooo many homework, but I don't need to wake up earlier for a week! Yeayness! :) Maybe I'll update some diarylooks or what happens as long as my holiday...

And now, this Saturday, I spent it with BBM-ing with my crazy friends, talking about K-pop and K-drama... I just can't get enough with this things!; Blogging; Youtube-ing, watch some videos from GAC, 2NE1, f(x); and posting new story on FF website! Hahahaha yeah, I already post some crazy ideas in one of FanFic (FF) website. If you're FanFic lovers too, you should read many story in this link, and this link is link of my own story. My first story already post on my blog, but I used imaginary character there.

And, here some photos of me (haha quite narsis for today). When I'm in college, am I change into mature-er? :p


No comments: