Add Logo PEMILIHAN TOUCH KOREA TOUR PENGALAMAN TIM EVENT

02 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sorry cause I'm late to post it, but I still wanna say...
"HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!"

Thank you so much for all people on 2010, who make me smile, who make me laugh, who make me sad, who make me cry, who make me embarrassed, who make me fall in love, who make me broken, who make me up and down, who make me smarter. For my mom, who give me support and spirit and affection :* for my teacher, who teach me many things. For my friends, my boyfriend, and all people. I really adore you all. Thanks for new people, new fellas, thanks for become a part of my life and makes my life brighter and more colorful.

Mmm I wanna listing down, what I did in 2010, it's too much. But there's some special points, I'll never forget it:
1. I'm pass Grade 11. Yeah! Now I'm Grade 12 and prepare for Final Exam :)
2. I'm 16th years old. Thanks for all surprises. (I'm crying and feel so ashamed, but it's unforgettable)
3. I'm Grade 7 on my Piano Course. Thanks God. I'm faithful with this course since 2000. It's been 10 years! And now with the talent that You give to me, I can serve You as keyboardist at Your home :)

Now, some resolutions for 2011.. Mm actually, it's not resolutions, but it's my wishes...
1. I can pass the 12th grade with maximal score. And I can continue my education into my choice university.
2. I can be better pianist. I'll search some job :)
3. Longlast with my Buff <3
4. And many more... Hahahahaha. There's some secret wishes :p

Soooo, once again. Happy New Year!
Be better person. With new spirit, new hope, new wishes, and new better life :)

No comments: