What a great day, spend my day with my lovely safari class, XII Soc 1. So, we still goes to school till 10 a.m, then we back to prepare all things for Photoshoot at Photolounge Studio - Tanjung Duren, Jakarta Barat. At 2 p.m we go together to Tanjung Duren. We lost, but thanks God we finally found the stduio. And, here we are, it's just a little thing, I promise I'll give you another photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who's Behind The Stories
- Stephanie Naomi
- Young, attractive and cheerful. Musicians, music listeners, writer, reader, and blogger.
Any Questions?
Feel free for contact me by email
steph.naaomii@yahoo.com
steph.naaomii@yahoo.com
Followers
What Time Is It?
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
I'm trying to learn photography with myself (in Indonesia: otodidak). And here, there's some photos was taken by me, using my friend...
-
Annyeonghaseyo ^^ Kesempatan kali ini, saya mau share 3 makanan Korea yang wajib dicoba! Langsung saja ya... 1) SAMGYETANG Samgyetang source...
-
Title: Can’t I Love You? [Part 1] Genre: Romance Length: Two Shoots Cast: Lee Ji Eun (IU), Wooyoung (2PM), Nickhun (2PM), Chansung...
-
Paul in action :) *cukup nemplok aja* akankah Paul bernasib begini? HOT NEWS COME FROM WORLDCUP 2010! Ada yang tidak asing dengan nama Paul?...
-
ORDINARY PEOPLE - JOHN LEGEND [Verse 1] Girl im in love with you This ain't the honeymoon Past the infatuation phase Right in the t...
IDOLS!


















No comments:
Post a Comment